PT, DPT, CSCS
Anna was born and raised in Cheyenne, WY where she grew up hiking and adventuring. Anna was a member of her high school track and cross country teams, and as Anna’s passion for running grew she became interested in helping others heal during injury and pain. Anna completed her Bachelor’s degree at Black Hills State University in Spearfish, South Dakota. During her time in Spearfish, she competed in cross country and track and field, and found a new love for trail running. Anna completed her doctorate of physical therapy at University of North Dakota in Grand Forks. While in Grand Forks, Anna traded trails for roads and trained for her first marathon race with the help of her black lab, Sophie. Anna came to Jackson Hole and Four Pines for her last clinical. She trained with Mark and Brianna and loved her experience. Anna is looking forward to exploring all the outdoor adventures Jackson Hole has to offer. She is especially excited to learn how to ski and mountain bike.
- BS in Exercise Science, Black Hills State University, Spearfish, SD, 2014
- Doctor of Physical Therapy, University of North Dakota, Grand Forks, ND, 2018
- Certified Strength and Conditioning Specialist
- Trigger Point Dry Needling, Level 1, Kinetacore
- WY Physical Therapy licensure
Anna has completed continuing education focusing on low back pain and spinal manipulation. She is a certified strength and conditioning specialist and enjoys working with patients of all ages. She plans to continue her education in low back pain management, vestibular rehabilitation and a variety of orthopedic conditions.
- American Physical Therapy Association
- National Strength and Conditioning Association
Make an Appointment Email Anna