Julia completed her schooling and started her career in her home state of Massachusetts. She has since worked in Vermont and Colorado prior to landing in Jackson, WY. Julia enjoys a variety of outdoor activities including backcountry skiing, hiking, cycling, climbing, and gardening in her free time.
- Doctor of Physical Therapy at Northeastern University in Boston, MA
- B.S. in Rehabilitation Sciences, Northeastern University in Boston, MA
- Geriatric Certified Specialist (GCS)
- Certified Exercise Expert for Aging Adults (CEEAA) through the Geriatric Section of the APTA
- Current licensure in Wyoming and Colorado
Completed Functional Dry Needling Level 1&2 through Kinetacore
Make an Appointment Email Julia