PT, DPT, SCS, CSCS
Kaysha is a native of Washington State where she spent the majority of her time either outside or in the gym training as a high level competitive gymnast. She went on to compete collegiately for Seattle Pacific University where she earned both academic and athletic honors. Even after her competitive career was over she has remained involved in the sport of gymnastics motivating, coaching, researching, and working to educate athletes, coaches, parents, and medical providers.
She completed her physical therapy education at Regis University in Denver, CO before pursuing Residency Training in Sports Physical Therapy at the University of Florida.. Kaysha is a Sports Certified Specialist who enjoys working with a variety of individual and team sport athletes. She is also a certified Sportsmetrics instructor; a program proven to reduce the risk of serious knee injury and enhance athletic performance. Kaysha is an outdoor enthusiast and enjoys being challenged by new athletic endeavors.
- BA Cell and Molecular Biology – Seattle Pacific University, Seattle, WA. – June 2012
- Doctor of Physical Therapy – Regis University, Denver, CO – May 2017
- Sports Physical Therapy Residency – University of Florida, Gainesville, FL – Aug 2018
- Board Certified Sports Clinical Specialist
- Certified Strength and Conditioning Specialist
- Certified Sportsmetrics Specialist
- Certified Emergency Medical Responder
- Trigger Point Dry Needling, Level 1, Kinetacore
- Wyoming Physical Therapy License
Kaysha holds a special interest in working with gymnasts and overhead athletes. She pursued residency training in sports rehabilitation working with athletes at the high school and collegiate level in a variety of sports including football, baseball, softball, soccer, lacrosse, and gymnastics. She holds a certification in emergency medical response with experience working on field alongside athletic trainers. Kaysha is a Sports Certified Specialist with expertise in athletic injury management including acute care, treatment, rehabilitation, prevention, and education. As both a certified strength and conditioning specialist and certified Sportsmetrics instructor she enjoys bridging the gap between the beginning stages of rehab and return to play. Overall, she enjoys helping athletes of all levels to minimize injury, maximize performance, and return to sport.
- American Physical Therapy Association
- APTA Sports Physical Therapy Section
- APTA Orthopedic Physical Therapy Section
- National Strength and Conditioning Association
Make an Appointment Email Kaysha