PT, DSc, OCS, Owner
Born and raised in New Jersey, Norene came west for skiing and outdoor activities like climbing, mountaineering and mountain biking. Since being out west she also began to enjoy fly fishing, hunting, sea kayaking and snowmobiling. She enjoys fine wine, gardening and her family.
- BS in Physical Therapy, Northeastern University, Boston, MA 1987
- MS in Physical Therapy, Rocky Mountain University of Health Professions, Provo, UT 1999
- Doctor of Science in Orthopedic Physical Therapy, RMUoHP, Provo, UT 2009
- Board Certified Orthopedic Clinical Specialist in Physical Therapy
- Certified in Sole Supports Orthotics
- Certified Lymphatic Therapist
- Certified Custom Compression Garment Fitter for Jobst
- Don Joy Brace measurements and fitting
- Trigger Point Dry Needling
- WY and ID Physical Therapy licensure
Norene has completed numerous hours of continuing education since 1987. Her education has encompassed orthopedics, sports medicine, manual therapy, headaches, biomechanics and spinal rehabilitation. She has also focused on pelvic health (incontinence, pelvic pain), women’s health (osteoporosis and prenatal/postpartum), post operative breast cancer and lymphedema rehabilitation.
American Physical Therapy Association, APTA Women’s Health Section, APTA Orthopedic Section, APTA Sports Physical Therapy Section, APTA Oncology Section, American Academy of Manual and Manipulative Physical Therapist
Make an Appointment Email Norene