PT, DPT, FAAOMPT
Mouna was born and raised in New England. Her professional career began in the White Mountains of New Hampshire, where her love of a mountain lifestyle began. After recreating in the Tetons in winter and summer, she and her husband set their eyes on Jackson. She is grateful to have landed a job at Four Pines! She has enjoyed making friends and getting involved in the community over the past couple of years, volunteering for PAWS, Wastershed Jackson, and the JH Conservation Alliance.
Mouna has spent most of her career advancing her orthopedic skills, completing an orthopedic fellowship program at Boston University in 2017. She also has a strong interest and professional focus on injury prevention and performance for mountain sports including trail running, mountain running, and ski touring. She is passionate about these activities herself and enjoys sharing her expertise with recreational and professional athletes. In 2011, she created a Pro-Bono project with her sister, “PT for SMA.” They traveled to Baku, Azerbaijan to deliver therapy services and medical equipment to three young adults with Spinal Muscular Atrophy.
On the weekend you can find her trail running or split boarding in the Tetons. She also enjoys hiking, mountain biking, reading, yoga and Pilates. She is often spotted with her amazing husband, Matt and their cool Cat/Dog, Jinx!
- BS in Health Studies, Boston University, Boston, MA, 2008
- Doctor of Physical Therapy, Boston University, Boston, MA, 2010
- Fellowship in Orthopedic Manual Physical Therapy, Boston University, Boston, MA 2017
- Fellow of the American Academy of Orthopedic and Manual Physical Therapy
- Orthopedic Manual Therapist
- Dry Needling Level 1 (Kinetacore)
- Blood Flow Restriction Training Certification
- Certificate of Competency in Vestibular Rehab
- WY, UT, MA, ME, and NH Physical Therapy licensure
Mouna’s continuing education has a strong focus in orthopedics, including manual and exercise therapy for the spine and extremities. She also has a strong focus on rehab, injury prevention, and performance for trail running, mountain running and ski touring. Her other continuing education pursuits include concussion/vestibular therapy, therapeutic yoga, sports rehab, and chronic pain management.
- American Physical Therapy Association
- American Academy of Orthopedic Manual Physical Therapists