How would you like to join a team that supports your professional development and goals through mentorship and unlimited professional education? A company that cares about your financial success by helping you with your school loan repayment. All while being in one of the most beautiful places on earth surrounded by Grand Teton and Yellowstone National Parks and 3.4 million acres of National Forest.
FPPT embodies fun with professionalism, empowering each other to achieve our individual and company goals. We work hard at keeping our community strong and active and are willing to play alongside them. We demonstrate integrity and accountability for each other and for our patient’s well-being.
Jackson, WY; Alpine, WY
Starting range of $83,000-100,000
- 4 Weeks PTO and 8-9 paid holiday days plus 1 company play day. We live here for a reason and we want you to be able to enjoy the area and travel home easily.
- Mentorship program to improve your skills and confidence to be the best you can be.
- Unlimited Continuing Education budget. We care about your professional development and skill as a professional.
- Health/Vision/Dental, employer paid STD/LTD, 401K with company match and vestment options. We care about your health and financial future.
- Employer Paid Student Repayment Program. We want you to have financial freedom quicker.
- Medbridge Subscription. We love being curious and believe in lifelong learning.
- $2000 sign-on bonus to prepare you for your future with us.
- $2000 moving stipend to help you with your move to become part of our amazing team.
- Bonus Program. We want to be a partner in your success and help you exceed your goals while supporting the business goals.
- Employee housing is available to help you get your start in our amazing community.
We are looking for outgoing, team-oriented, and committed physical therapists who love being a physical therapist and look forward to being a part of our community’s well-being by keeping them pain-free, strong, and active. We recognize that we have something special since we have been taking care of our communities for 25 years.
If our team seems to be the right fit for you, we want to meet you.
Please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.Physical Therapist position
Four Pines is looking for a full-time PT Technician to assist the physical therapists in patient care. Skills required are empathy and compassion, reliability, life long learner, self motivated and forward thinking with high energy.
Jackson, WY; Alpine, WY
$800 towards PT school requirements
Full benefit package include PTO, employer paid STD/LTD, Health Ins, 401K with employer match, and paid holidays
Please send your resume for the PT Technician position to email@example.com.