About Back Pain and Sciatica Pain
Millions of Americans are adversely impacted by back pain each year. Studies show that, at one point or another, approximately 80% of the U.S. population will be affected.
While there are a lot of treatment options available, many of these only address the symptoms and don’t target the actual cause of your pain or handle it for the long term.
The three main causes of low back pain and sciatica are:
- Herniated Discs
- SI Joint or Pelvis Issues
Without identifying the correct cause of your pain there is no way to develop the proper treatment plan. Using a variety of movements, our physical therapists can help identify what is causing your back pain. We strive to effectively resolve your low back pain or sciatica by:
- Identifying the true cause
- Create a unique plan for your specific condition
- Restore your normal motion, flexibility, mobility
- Strengthen the supporting muscle
- Return to your normal activities
If you have back pain, request a consult from one of our many locations today!